I don’t recommend mixing it with water and then storing it. A possible solution is to mix a bit of alcohol in there and then later leave it open so it will evaporate off. Would have to use some high proof alcohol though.
Another solution is to just treat it as a solid and use a fine mesh or bubble bag and kind of massage it into the water you will be using it with.
I have witnessed this before happening to other people, but never had it happen with any batches I have made. Perhaps it is because I keep it fermenting in a sealed container where there is not much chance for evaporation?
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.